Search for Cheap Deals on
Hotels in Simi Valley
Everyone wants to score a deal on travel, but price is just one factor to consider when booking an unforgettable hotel. Whether you’re visiting family, attending a conference or taking a well-earned vacation in Simi Valley, having an awesome experience should be a no-brainer.
Hotwire will hook you up! From restful nights near your flight to that prime spot in the city’s heart, we’ve done our research to bring the best options to your fingertips. Book your Simi Valley hotel with us now and start your next adventure.
You’re not the average traveler — and we know it
You’ve done your homework and know exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help with some Hotwire travel geek-approved tips on how to save on your booking.
Get away for the weekend
Hotels in bigger cities usually charge higher rates during the week, when people are traveling for business. Weekends can be a bargain! It’s the other way around for vacation spots, so if you’re looking for a beach escape, consider a mid-week trip.
Give yourself some wiggle room
If your plans are flexible, play around with some different travel dates – a shift of a few days either way can help you save big. Prices usually jump the weekends before and after popular holidays, so we recommend steering clear of them. Or consider visiting during the off-season, when prices are generally lower.
Plan around big events
Are prices surprisingly high? There might be a huge conference or festival in town. Consider shifting your dates if you can. Of course, if that’s why you’re going, you’ll have to bite the bullet. We’ll still work to get you the best rates out there.
Noodle over new adventures
Set aside time to plan what you want to see, taste and discover. Nothing completes a trip, big or small, like a few new experiences! Check city apps or area websites to find out what’s new and what events are happening during your stay. Even during a family reunion, you can detour to that locals-only fish taco stand or under-the-radar music club. Your cousins will be impressed.
Frequently Asked Questions About Simi Valley
When is the best time of the year to find Simi Valley hotel deals?
is the best time to find cheap Simi Valley hotel deals.
When should I vacation to Simi Valley?
are very popular times to take vacations to Simi Valley.
Where can I find the best last minute travel deals for Simi Valley?
Only on Hotwire can you find last minute hotel deals for over 3046 Simi Valley hotels. Save big with Hot Rate - score exclusive, unbeatable deals from our hotel suppliers.
Book Hotels in Simi Valley, CA
Are you planning on vacationing in California and hoping to reserve a hotel or apartment around the bright lights of Simi Valley? There are 6 places to stay in and around Simi Valley that should suit your needs.
Some hotels situated close to the center of Simi Valley are the Holiday Inn Express Simi Valley and Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Simi Valley.
Travelocity's hotel database has only a few no-frills accommodation options in Simi Valley. The Grand Vista Hotel is one of them.
The Shutters on the Beach is about 25 miles (37 kilometers) from central Simi Valley. Also, the Hotel Casa Del Mar is located 25 miles (37 kilometers) away. Two other Travelocity-listed accommodation options in the vicinity are the Oceana Beach Club Hotel and the Malibu Beach Inn.
Los Angeles is 30 miles (50 kilometers) southeast of Simi Valley and boasts University of Southern California and Hollywood Walk of Fame. If you want to head to Los Angeles, check out the The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles and JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE. 60 miles (93 kilometers) to the southeast of Simi Valley, you will find Disneyland - Anaheim, which is home to the Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and Disneyland Hotel - On Disneyland Resort Property. If you're staying in Disneyland - Anaheim, you might like to visit the Village at Orange and St. Joseph Hospital.
Get your serving of sport by making a journey to Staples Center, which is located 30 miles (50 kilometers) to the southeast of Simi Valley. Anyone wanting to book Travelocity-listed hotels near to the sporting action can compare the The Standard Downtown LA or the Sheraton Grand Los Angeles.
Bob Hope Airport is a convenient airport, and is 20 miles (36 kilometers) outside Simi Valley's downtown. Travelocity-listed hotels nearby are Holiday Inn Express North Hollywood - Burbank Area and Coast Anabelle Hotel.
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Simi Valley, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Simi Valley in February and November.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Simi Valley if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Simi Valley accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Simi Valley found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was $81, while the most expensive was $220.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Simi Valley for 2 days.
- If you would like to be within walking distance of several different dining options, book a hotel in Simi Valley that is near Cochran Street, as you will find many types of cuisines on this road, including American-style food, Greek, and Vietnamese. The Holiday Inn Express Simi Valley is a quick walk from restaurants.
- Those that enjoy visiting museums will want to stay at a hotel that is in the northwest part of the city, such as the Courtyard by Marriott Ventura Simi Valley. This hotel is a quick drive from both the Chumash Indian Museum and the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
- Visitors that are avid hikers will want to stay somewhere that is a short drive from Rocky Peak, a mountain known for having several different hiking trails. The Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Simi Valley is a comfortable choice that is around a 15min drive from the peak.
- When visiting Simi Valley with a dog, make sure to choose a hotel that is not far from Big Sky Park, such as the Grand Vista Hotel. This large green space is a dog-friendly park, making it a convenient area for your furry friend to burn off some energy and stretch their legs.
- To do some shopping during your stay in Simi Valley, opt for a hotel that is close to the Simi Valley Town Center, such as the Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites that is around a 5-minute drive away. This center is a large mall that has many stores, boutiques, and restaurants to visit.
Hotels are safe environments for travelers as long as they properly implement sanitary measures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). However, we recommend getting in touch with the local authorities regarding safety procedures for hotels in Simi Valley. For more advice, please view our information page on what to know about coronavirus (COVID-19) and travel.
KAYAK users like staying at Grand Vista Hotel and Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites when looking for a hotel in close proximity to Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
To be in an area that is known for being scenic, book a hotel in the southern part of the city, as this will put you in the town’s lush green hills. The Palm Garden Hotel is a stylish option that can be found in an oasis.
Those that will be traveling with their family may wish to stay somewhere that is close to Underwood Family Farms, such as the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moorpark Ventura County that is a short drive away. This farm has many interactive activities that will keep the little ones busy, including vegetable picking and learning how to grow their own plants.
If you’ll be staying in the area for work-related reasons, you may wish to stay somewhere that is close to Highway 118 as this is the primary road that you will use to travel into the city, as well as neighboring towns and their business districts, including Los Angeles. The Motel 6 Simi Valley is a comfortable choice that is directly next to this highway.
There are many bus stops along Erringer Road, so try to book a hotel that is near here if you want to be within walking distance of public transportation, such as the Holiday Inn Express Simi Valley. A single bus ticket will cost you around $2.
After you launch a hotel search on KAYAK, you can refine your research by neighborhood, which allows you to pick the central Simi Valley districts. You can also do a search using the city map to choose a specific location, like Simi Valley city center.
Take a look at our extensive hotel map to find the best hotels near you.
Valley hotels simi
.Top 10 Things To Know Before Moving To Simi Valley
- Christmas wrapping lyrics
- Pink kitchen set walmart
- Jvc flats wireless
- Wrench set snap on
- Rutgers combined medical program
- Best console emulator
- Haganai characters
- Chevy suburban cargo liner
- Low c harmonica
- Bay dodge