ratings Write a review
Order now and get it around Monday, October 25
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on () volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- Solid colors: % Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Mushroom lovers will surely love this cool and fun shirts on them.
- Ideal Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, and any other gift giving occasions for all mushroom lover Moms, Dads, Grandmas, Grandpas, Girlfriends, Boyfriends, Relatives, Friends and Colleagues.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
|Package Dimensions : ||10 x 8 x 1 inches ( x x cm); Ounces ( grams)|
|Department : ||Mens|
|Manufacturer : ||Mushroom Lover|
|ASIN : ||B08JMYQCV2|
Mycology Fungi Mushroom T-Shirt
Customer Questions & Answers
- No question and answer found
0 customers ratings
- 5 Star 0%
- 4 Star 0%
- 3 Star 0%
- 2 Star 0%
- 1 Star 0%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
- No customer reviews found
Write Your Own Reviews
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
New CMS T-shirts!
When: Monday, October 11th PM
Where: Denver Botanic Gardens, Sturm Auditorium, Freyer-Newman Center
What: This month’s Speaker is Ed Lubow. His talk will be titled Mushrooms from Boring to Bizarre (you do not want to miss this!)
The talk is about ways to look at to improve your IDs. Why some mushrooms are easy or difficult to ID, and eating and being poisoned by our fungal friends.
Ed Lubow has been hunting mushrooms since the s, has been a member of CMS since the s, was president of CMS twice (, ). Ed has been volunteering in the Sam Mitchel Herbarium of Fungi at Denver Botanic Gardens since and has taught the basic mushroom identification class for Denver Botanic Gardens since He is one of the people that ID mushrooms for the Rocky Mountain Poison Center.
What material is this item made of?
% combed ringspun cotton. The perfect fabric for a graphic tee and the softest in the business. (Due to product availability, cotton type may vary for 2XL and 3XL sizes)
What is the Return/Exchange policy?
We want you to love your order! If for any reason you don't, let us know and we’ll make things right. Learn More »
Shirt mycology t
.#psychedelic mushroom t-shirts - #vintagemushroom t-shirts - #mushroom #Gifts
- Glass door reviews
- Pro xbox players
- Archery tn
- Rv junkyard colorado
- Nutone ls 100
- The stella apartments reviews
- Router jointer
- Pam army