Fanless NUC Mini PC Intel 7th or 8th Gen i3 – i5 – i7
The Intel NUC Mini PC re-imagines the desktop PC, a small computer with the power of a desktop, packing features for home entertainment, light gaming or office functionality. We offer this Fanless PC with a choice of three different CPUs: an aggressively-priced Core i3 machine, more powerful i5 and finally the i7. Essentially, the only difference between them is performance. If you need moderate performance then choose the dual-core Core i3 (2.4 GHz). If you need even more performance then choose the dual-core Core i5 (2.6 GHz with Turbo Boost to 3.5 GHz) or for the best performance possible from such a small PC then opt for the quad-core Core i7 (1.9 GHz with Turbo Boost to 4.2 GHz) along with the Plato chassis.
- Windows 10 Home or Professional 64Bit
- Completely silent – 0 Maintenance
- A powerful Intel® Core™ Quad Core 8th Gen machine inside a tiny FANLESS NUC chassis
- Up to 32GB DDR4 RAM
- Flexible dual-storage design using M.2 SSD and a 2.5 inch HDD or SSD in combination
- Rear Panel: 2x HDMI Out – 2x USB 2.0 – 1x Ethernet Port 1x DC in 1x Kensington Lock slot
- Front Panel: 2x USB 3.0 – 1x USB C 1x DC in 1x Headphone and Microphone Jack
- HDMI Out (Max Resolution – 4096×2160 @24Hz)
- 12V – Low Power Consumption
- VESA Mount Bracket included
- TPM Module Installed
The new 8th Generation Intel Core processor – elevates your computing experience with an astounding 40 percent leap in productivity over a 7th Generation Intel Core. Brilliant 4k UHD entertainment, and easier, more convenient ways to interact with your PC.
Intel’s first quad-core U series processors enable portable, powerhouse thin and light PCs, so you can accomplish more on the go.
The Intel NUC Mini PC re-imagines the desktop PC into a pint sized package, letting you work, study or play in any room.
A small computer with the power of a desktop, packing features for home entertainment, light gaming or office functionality
Spend more time doing and less time waiting with the unprecedented power and responsiveness of Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0. Longer-lasting battery life and faster re-charging give you the freedom to experience enhanced speed and performance untethered. Create, edit and share 4K content with ease, and discover immersive, full-screen 4K and 360 viewing. In other words, Intel’s best processor just got even better.
The Speed You Need
Equipped with rapid responsiveness, the 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor has the power and speed to keep up with your demands. Open files and programs quickly, plus seamlessly switch between applications and web pages without delay.
Experience ultra high-definition content with the clarity and sharpness of 4K resolution. Featuring 4x more pixels than full HD screens, you’ll get crisper, clearer images for an immersive viewing like never before.
- 100% Silent – Utilising the Akasa X7D Plato Fanless NUC Case
- Option for premium, fanless Linear Power Supply – ELNA Audio Capacitors Extremely Low Ripple Noise
– Top of the line ELNA Capactitors for audio applications offers unmatched details. Ripple Noise measurement by Lab. <3mv on 19VDC/12VDC outputs
- Dual HDMI 4K 60Hz Support
- USB – 4x 3.0
- We offer this Fanless PC with a choice of three different CPUs: an aggressively-priced Core i3 machine, more powerful i5 and finally the i7. Essentially, the only difference between them is performance. If you need moderate performance then choose the dual-core Core i3 (2.4 GHz). If you need even more performance then choose the dual-core Core i5 (2.6 GHz with Turbo Boost to 3.5 GHz) or for the best performance possible from such a small PC then opt for the quad-core Core i7 (1.9 GHz with Turbo Boost to 4.2 GHz) along with the Plato chassis.
- Dual display Dual HDMI
- Built in Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth
- Gigabit LAN port for Ethernet connection
- I7 8650U Processor 4.2GHz Quad Core CPU with Hyperthreading
- i5 7300U Processor 3.5GHz
- i3 7100U Processor 2.4GHz
- DDR4 RAM
- Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive – so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done.
- Any SSD, if selected will be an NVME M.2 and will also be allocated as the primary drive so we will install your operating system onto the SSD, greatly improving response time, even in general use.
- Silent and efficient operation.
- VESA Mountable
- Power: 19v – Under 65W
- Dimensions: 15 x 5 x 11 (cm WxHxD)
- VESA mount bracket included
1 year warranty on hardware (no software is included under warranty)
*Please note Android or Ubuntu/Linux do not support dual display via the use of a USB Adaptor*
And like always, Inside-Tech backs these systems with a one year warranty along with the best professional, courteous technical service and support on the market today. Not sure what configuration would best suit you? Contact our Sales Team to receive a custom quote!
- Power Cable
- Vesa Mount Bracket
- Mini PC
Tiger Canyon Porcoolpine: Fanless version of the Intel NUC 11 Pro is orderable for US$679
SimplyNUC has released a new version of Tiger Canyon, the codename for Intel's NUC 11 Pro mini-PC. SimplyNUC calls the new option Tiger Canyon Porcoolpine, a portmanteau of porcupine and cool. Essentially, the Tiger Canyon Porcoolpine is a NUC 11 Pro in a fanless chassis.
Accordingly, the Tiger Canyon Porcoolpine is available with Intel Tiger Lake processors, including the Core i3-1115G4, Core i5-1135G7 or the Core i7-1165G7. All configurations come with 4 GB of DDR4 RAM by default and a 128 GB SSD, along with a free OS installation of Linux, Windows 10 or another OS.
The Tiger Canyon Porcoolpine can be configred up to 64 GB of DDR4-3200 RAM though, with 16 TB of storage split across an M.2 2280 slot and a 2.5-inch drive bay. All configurations come with the same ports too, which are as follows:
- 1x D-Sub 9-pin connector
- 2x Thunderbolt 4
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- 1x USB 2.0 Type-A
- 2x HDMI 2.0b
- 1x 2.5 GB Ethernet
The Tiger Canyon Porcoolpine is available to order now from US$679. SimplyNUC will start shipping machines in September 2021. The company ships worldwide, for reference.
Purchase the Intel NUC NUC8i5BEK on Amazon
Top 10 Laptops
Multimedia, Budget Multimedia, Gaming, Budget Gaming, Lightweight Gaming, Business, Budget Office, Workstation, Subnotebooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks
under 300 USD/Euros, under 500 USD/Euros, 1,000 USD/Euros, for University Students, Best Displays
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤6-inch, Camera Smartphones
Alex Alderson - Senior Tech Writer - 4265 articles published on Notebookcheck since 2018
Prior to writing and translating for Notebookcheck, I worked for various companies including Apple and Neowin. I have a BA in International History and Politics from the University of Leeds, which I have since converted to a Law Degree. Happy to chat on Twitter or Notebookchat.
contact me via: @aldersonaj
Please share our article, every link counts!
- Vitamin b12 toxicity uptodate
- Hendrick porsche
- Switch play games while downloading
- Tulsa weather forecast
The Intel NUC 11 Pro, also known by the code-name “Tiger Canyon” is a compact desktop computer with support for up to a 28-watt Intel Core i7-1185G7 processor and 64GB of RAM stuffed into a chassis that measures just 4.6″ x 4.4″ x 2.1″ (or less).
But the little computer also requires active cooling to keep from overheating, which means there’s a fan that will spin up and generate noise. Want a fanless model? SimplyNUC launched a “Tiger Canyon Porcoolpine” a few weeks ago. Or you can try building your own – Aksa just introduced the Newton CTN, a fanless case that provides passive cooling for the NUC 11 Pro.
Measuring 6.6″ x 4.4″ x 2.2″, the Akasa Newton CTN isn’t much larger than the original Tiger Canyon chassis. But it does have some limitations.
First, there’s no room for a 2.5 inch drive in Akasa’s chassis, so you’ll only be able to use an M.2 SSD for internal storage. And second, Akasa says the Newton CTN case is only compatible with these Intel NUC boards and kits:
Know what those boards all have in common? They all feature 15-watt Intel Core i3-1115G4 dual-core processors rather than 28-watt, quad-core Core i5 or Core i7 chips.
So the Akasa Newton CTN Could be a good solution if you’re looking to build a quiet, compact, low-power computer. But if you need a bit more horsepower, you might be better off with the Porcoolpine.
Share this article:
Liliputing's primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the "Shop" button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we'll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you're using an ad blocker* and hate online shopping.
Contribute to our Patreon campaign
Contribute via PayPal* If you areusing an ad blocker like uBlock Origin and seeing a pop-up message at the bottom of the screen, we have a guide that may help you disable it.
Nuc fanless intel
.New Austin Beach NUC - First look and Full Overview
- 2010 honda accord radio fuse
- How to show facebook password on android
- The affair 2015
- Kobalt tool sale
- Okaloosa water
- Barefoot bassets