— Poly! Tsukishima + Yamaguchi x Reader HCs
Poly! Tsukishima + Yamaguchi x Reader HCs
Note - this is the first of like 3 tsukkiyama HCs i have chubby reader ones and jealousy HCs to do! Also this is reposted on my haikyuu blog @squishytsukki
- This relationship dynamic is honestly so cute to everyone that knows you
- Just the sweethearts that are you and Yamaguchi with your giant, sarcastic boyfriend, it makes everyone coo a little when they see you hanging out
- And by hanging out I mean it’s usually you and Yama dragging Kei around places and him pretending he doesn’t enjoy spending time with you (anyone that knows him can tell this is an act)
- He is also there to stop you two doing dumb stuff because neither you nor your other boyfriend has any common sense and Tadashi is surprisingly clumsy
- The three of you tend to walk with you in the middle because the other two are very protective of you
- Anyone that stares at you too long is getting glared at by Tsukki and Yamaguchi uses your walking position to place a protective hand on your waist
- Although, sometimes its one of them in the middle because Yama is so cute and Kei is fun to fluster when you both hold his hands
- Kei pretends not to get flusters easily but he is secretly super weak for you or Tadashi acting cute - which means you guys can convince him to do a lot
- You all have different dating styles so you switch between date ideas
- One of Yamaguchi’s favourite is picnics or walks around gardens, he gets really happy around nature and you and your taller counterpart will literally bend over backwards to make him smile
- Tsukki prefers dinners or movie nights at home he likes to be close with you guys and not have to worry about other people judging you guys
- You couldn’t care less as long as you’re with your boys to be honest
- Talking about you and Tsukki being soft for Yamaguchi
- He is literally your BABY
- Like he tries his best to put both you and Tsukishima first and make you happy, he’s always up for cuddles and can sweet talk you out of any mood you’re in
- He is so verbal with his affection but is also a massive cuddle bug and he is probably touching or complimenting you or Kei at all times
- Tsukishima is less verbal with his affection and shows it through the little things
- Like keeping plasters in his bag for when you two inevitably do something dumb or having little snacks in his bag for when he knows you’re in a bad mood
- Which he is strangely perceptive to, Tsukishima prides himself in being able to read you and Yama and being able to catch bad moods before they escalate
- There is a lot of ‘tch’s when you’re being affectionate to him though even if you and Tadashi are aware they’re literally the fakest thing
- He just likes to pretend he hates affection
- God forbid you’re sad though
- Yamaguchi is literally at your side in an instant, holding your hand and asking what’s wrong
- Expect like so many kisses and hugs if you’re upset he’s like a puppy honestly, he just wants you to be happy again
- Tsukki will be ‘dragged’ into the hugs as well but he’s gonna pull your favourite snack out of nowhere and try to get to the bottom of the issue
- They’re honestly so supportive in their own ways and you get the best of both worlds when it comes to their affectionate vs lowkey tsundere personalities
- Yamaguchi balances Tsukki out, Tsukki balances Yamaguchi out and you complete them
See more posts like this on Tumblr#tsukkiyama#yamaguchi tadashi#tsukishima kei#tsukkiyama x reader#poly tsukkiyama#tsukishima kei x reader#tsukishima kei headcanons#tsukishima headcanons#kei tsukishima x reader#Tadashi yamaguchi x reader#yamaguchi tadashi x reader#yamaguchi headcanons#haikyuu x reader#haikyuu headcanons#poly haikyuu
More you might like
Villains Eyes 🔥
Updated version of this
Soft winter hawks <3
cringe culture is stupid actually. buy a skateboard because sk8 made you want to learn. sign up for a swim club because free! got you interested in it. pick up a book on astronomy because koisuru asteroid caught your attention. join the school volleyball team because haikyuu!! made it look like fun. give ice skating a try because yuri!!! on ice captivated you. practice the choreography to your favorite love live! song, learn to play an instrument you liked in k-on!, make your own robot inspired by the mechs in neon genesis evangelion. don’t be afraid to give something fun and new a shot because you think the reason is embarrassing.
Akskdk uh come watch my friend and me talk while she plays minecraft!
@thefallinghana on twitch!!!
“𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮”
characters — midoriya izuku, bakugou katsuki, todoroki shoto, sero hanta, kaminari denki & shinsou hitoshi (pt. i?)
genre — fluff, angst
word count — none because i wrote this in tumblr's drafts
summary — how the bnha boys comfort you after a rough day
note — been feeling down lately and in need of some comfort and because i've been reading comfort fics, i also tried to make my own spin on it. i know this is cliché but i love reading about these things :D lmk if you guys would like a part 2 of this, i really enjoyed it <3
yeah your anime husband may be intimidating and dominant….but the moment he sees you with your arms crossed, your hip cocked to the side and your eyebrow is raised…he’s clearing his throat nervously and meekly making his way to you with a “Uh…something wrong baby?”
I’ve been having amazing amounts of aizawa brain rot recently
See this in the appShow more
The haikyuu boys have grown up into adults and are enjoying the family bliss with their teenage kids. However, it is well known that when teenagers start their journey into adulthood, life can turn quite chaotic and troublesome for everyone involved...
This is the story of the next generation haikyuu kids and their loving and dramatic families. It will mainly follow their daily lives and everything that comes with it. The story will focus a lot on the teens and the relationships between their friend group and families as well as how the hq boys navigate parenthood, marriage, friendship and family relations.
The main couples/families are: Iwaoi, Kuroken, Daisuga, Ushiten
Secondary couples/families: Sakuatsu, Bokuaka, Tsukkiyama
Features: Osasuna, Kagehina, Asanoya, Tanakiyo, Matsuhana and Terushima
Iwaizumi Eiko (second year)
Sugawara Akina (second year)
Kuroo Sumiye (third year)
Bokuto Yui (third year)
Miya Yumi (first year)
Asahi Minato (first year)
Miya Renjiro (second year)
Ushijima Ryouta (third year)
Kageyama Hiroto (first year)
Tsukishima Reo (third year)
Terushima Taishiro (third year)
Tanaka Kaoru (second year)
|Kei Tsukishima||Tadashi Yamaguchi|
Status of Relationship
Teammates/Childhood Best Friends
Also Known As
TsukiYama, TsukkiYams, YamaTsukki, Salty Yams, TsukiGuchi, TadaKei, French Fries
- “He's a man who walks ahead of me.”
- — Tsukishima about Yamaguchi.
TsukkiYama is the slash ship between Kei Tsukishima and Tadashi Yamaguchi from the Haikyu!! fandom.
Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are both first years and members of the Karasuno High School volleyball team. The two first met when they were in primary school, Tsukishima standing up to those who were bullying Yamaguchi for having freckles. They later met again when joining a volleyball team as children and their friendship developed from there.
Yamaguchi refers to Tsukishima as "Tsukki," hence their ship name. However, it's known that Yamaguchi used to call Tsukishima "Kei-kun" when they were children. The two have a very close bond and are in the same class as well. It is noted that Yamaguchi is also close with Tsukishima's older brother, Akiteru, as they call each other by their first name. They are also seen eating lunch together on multiple occasions. Yamaguchi frequently apologizes to Tsukishima, even if something doesn't warrant an apology, "Sorry, Tsukki." becoming something of a catchphrase for him.
Especially in the beginning of the series, Yamaguchi usually just follows Tsukishima. Over the course of the manga and anime, Yamaguchi works himself up to Tsukishima's side however, which Tsukishima acknowledges and even sees Yamaguchi as further ahead of him due to his hard work and dedication.
Yamaguchi's and Tsukishima's first and so far only fallout was during their Tokyo training camp. Even before that, Yamaguchi noticed that Tsukishima wasn't taking training and volleyball seriously. It's implied to be caused by an incident several years earlier with his older brother, Akiteru, who lied to Tsukishima for a number of months that he'd gotten onto the Karasuno volleyball team, only for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi to learn it was false when they went to attend a game and found Akiteru sitting in the bleachers rather than playing. This may have contributed to Tsukishima's cynicism about the game and his internalized fears that the effort would not be worth it.
This lack of commitment is at its peak during the training camp, which doesn't go unnoticed by Yamaguchi. Thanks to Hinata, Yamaguchi builds up enough confidence to finally express his anger and him trying to convince Tsukishima to take the club seriously. They end up having an argument, Tsukishima being of the opinion that it doesn't matter if you try hard, you will lose anyway at some point. Yamaguchi snaps and yells at him that pride is enough of a motive for working hard. Tsukishima seems shocked by this, but realizes he's impressed by Yamaguchi's growth, smiling genuinely as well and tells Yamaguchi that he's become a really 'cool' guy. With Yamaguchi's words leaving a lasting and big impression on him, Tsukishima decides to take Yamaguchi's words to heart when talking with Bokuto and Kuroo in the third gym, who agree to help him with some training. Tsukishima starts to work harder and more passionately for volleyball and begins to get along better with his brother, Akiteru, after this.
Yamaguchi has been more confident to yell at Tsukishima whenever he thinks he isn't good enough, after the Shiratorizawa match for example, or just to be generally more confident to express his opinions around Tsukishima.
In Chapter 298 they successfully pull off a "Serve and Block", which was a key moment in their relationship. The chapter focuses on their relationship, past together, and shows how much they've grown. They both high five after their victorious combo, Tsukishima genuinely smiling while doing so. Their friendship remained steady since then.
During that arc, Tsukishima, proud of Yamaguchi's growth as a volleyball player and as a person, says that Yamaguchi "is a man who walks ahead of me."
Spoilers for the end of the manga:
In their third year, Yamaguchi becomes team captain and is seen in a photo next to Tsukishima, along with Kageyama, Yachi and Hinata.
Post timeskip, they are seen to still be close and living in Sendai, Tsukishima playing for the local team, the Sendai Frogs, and doing museum work. Yamaguchi working for an electronics company. They seem to frequently go for drinks, lunch or dinner together and Yamaguchi teases Tsukishima at dinner once for not wearing a sparkly pink souvenir shirt Hinata got him from Brazil.
Additionally, Yamaguchi states that he wants to go to "all of Tsukki's games".
In some of their final panels where they're seen together, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are seen walking with Yachi, Hinata and Kageyama after the MSBY Jackals vs. Schweiden Adlers game, and appear to be joking around with them.
According to other canon material and merchandise, the company Yamaguchi went to work for sponsors Tsukishima's team, the Sendai Frogs, and there are implications that he potentially went to work for the company due to that. Iris Ohyama, the company, can be seen on the sleeve of Tsukishima's Sendai Frogs uniform and is also seen on the fan merchandise uniform.
TsukkiYama is the fifth most popular ship within the fandom and the most written ship for both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. It is regarded as a very healthy ship, the connection of them being close and childhood friends, as well as their current character development building of of each other's support and guiding giving them no problematic aspect. Adding to the health aspect, their general aesthetic in the fandom is very endearing, supportive, loving, "soft" and also "fluffy"
TsukkiYama is often portrayed as the moon and the stars. Tsukishima's name meaning "Moon Island" and being also canonically shown as or at least with the moon. Yamaguchi doesn't mean stars and hasn't been shown to represent them, but a lot of fans love this concept. This is due to him always being around Tsukishima, like the stars around the moon, and his freckles as well, which are considered to "look like stars" by fans and Tsukishima in fanfictions.
In most fan pieces, Yamaguchi is often the first one to realize, or develop, feelings for Tsukishima. There are many fanfictions and artworks of Yamaguchi's love actually being unrequited, however, in most cases Tsukishima secretely returns the feelings and they work it out. A popular trope in fan works for TsukkiYama is also angst. A lot of it deals with Yamaguchi's insecurities from the canonical content, especially about his freckles.
Tsukishima has also complained that he doesn't like beer (post timeskip) and only prefers kahlua and milk as an alcoholic drink, which plays into the theory that he has a hidden sweet tooth. In canon, his favorite food is strawberry shortcake. Yamaguchi's favorite food is soggy french fries. These foods have often featured in fanworks with the pairing.
Tsukishima is usually portrayed more of the dominant one in fanfictions, due to his more cold, collected and blunt personality, as well as him being taller than Yamaguchi. Additionally, Yamaguchi possesses milder traits, such as a sensitive, shy and anxious nature, while also being a more bubbly, open and generally more joyful person than Tsukishima.
But, in some cases Yamaguchi is portrayed as the dominant one, the scene where he gets angry at Tsukishima is one of the main ones that fan's like to use for inspiration, flashbacks, and even the perfect moment to make Tsukishima appear flustered in fanfictions or doujinshi. Which although not necessary, all fandom's and ship's have this side to them.
However, TsukkiYama is a widely balanced ship with many fans indeed having a preference for dominance, but not minding each concept.
- “Shut up, Yamaguchi.”
- — Tsukishima
- “Sorry, Tsukki! (gomen, tsukki!)”
- — Yamaguchi
- “Motivation? What do you need more than pride?!”
- — Yamaguchi to Tsukishima
- “I never thought I'd see the day...Just when did you become such a cool guy?... You're really cool.”
- — Tsukishima to Yamaguchi (response to previous quote)
- “I never thought for a single second that I would be able to win by myself”
- — Tsukishima to Kuroo, Yamaguchi standing behind him
- “I can think of a lot words but uncool definitely isn't one of them!”
- — Yamaguchi to Tsukishima as he was about to say "I'm so uncool"
- “Hurry up, Yamaguchi. I'm gonna lock you in.”
- — Tsukishima
- “Are you stupid?”
- — Yamaguchi to Tsukishima
- Tsukishima Kei/Yamaguchi Tadashi tag on AO3
- Kei/Tadashi tag on FanFiction.net
- Tsukishima x Yamaguchi tag on Instagram
- TsukkiYama tag on Instagram
- TsukkiYama tag on Tumblr
- Tsukishima x Yamaguchi tag on Tumblr
- TsukkiYama posts on Twitter
- When Yamaguchi's voice actor was asked what type of person Yamaguchi is, they replied with ‘They love Tsukki very much.’
- Tsukishima usually dislikes people calling him ‘Tsukki’ and tells them to stop, however he doesn’t mind Yamaguchi calling him that.
- Yamaguchi is also seen getting annoyed at people who call Tsukishima ‘Tsukki’ other than him.
- Yamaguchi says ‘Tsukki’ 55 times in the span of the first three seasons.
- The fandom has dedicated the 12th of November to being TsukkiYama Day, as a combination of their jersey numbers.
- There was a supposed interview with the author of Haikyuu!! where Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were confirmed to have been dating since junior high, however, that interview was proven to be fake.
- The two met when they were younger after Tsukishima stood up for Yamaguchi when he was being bullied. When they met later at a junior volleyball club, the latter thanks Tsukishima for rescuing him, however, Tsukishima did not remember this incident.
- In the past, the ship was known as TsukiYama, but this led to confusion between and the character of the same name from the Tokyo Ghoul series, so it was changed to what it is currently, now the more widely used term for this ship.
- They are often paired together in official art and merchandise, with Tsukishima side-eyeing Yamaguchi in multiple pieces.
- Tsukishima is often seen with his headphones on, however he doesn't wear them when walking home with Yamaguchi.
- In the Haikyuu!! parody manga ‘Let's?! Haikyuu!’, there's a panel of Yamaguchi taping the entire clubroom walls with posters of Tsukishima, probably a play on Yamaguchi's admiration of Tsukishima.
- In another scene in ‘Let's?! Haikyuu!!’, both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi get special made bento boxes from Kiyoko, where Tsukishima receives a dinosaur bento and Yamaguchi receives one with Tsukishima's face on it.
- Also in ‘Let's?! Haikyuu!!’ is a scene where the members are trying to wake up Yamaguchi and he isn’t reacting, until Daichi tells him Tsukishima made pancakes for him, at which he immediately reacts to.
- In Yamaguchi's profile in ‘Let's?! Haikyuu!!’, ‘Tsukki daisuki’ is written below his name, which translates to ‘I love Tsukki’. 
- When Karasuno won against Inarizaki, Yamaguchi goes to hug Tsukishima, instead of Kageyama and Hinata as the rest of the team were doing.
Merchandise & Official Art
Tsukishima yamaguchi and
.Are Yamaguchi and Tsukishima close in real life? - Haikyuu!! Radio
You will also like:
- Ss camaro
- 4540 sylmar ave
- Kai gif
- 2004 aveo
- Glowforge plastic
- Electric dab tool
- Jewel rider
- Delta pro shirts
- Dodge nitro 2009 recalls
- Im calm gif