5 Gallon Hydraulic Reservoir Tank
This 5 gallon hydraulic reservoir is constructed of sturdy 12 gauge steel that is black powder coated for protection. This tank has 1-1/8" wide mounting flanges with (4) 3/8" mounting holes to secure in your location. This item includes a clip-on style breather cap as well as 3/4" NPT return port and a 1-1/2" NPT suction port.Specifications
- 5 gallon hydraulic reservoir tank
- Includes clip-on style breather cap
- Measurements of tank not including flanges or height with breather cap
- Height: 8-3/8"
- Length: 17-5/8"
- Width: 8-3/4"
- Measurements do include flanges & breather cap
- Height from bottom to top of breather cap: 11"
- Length: 19-7/8"
- Width: 8-3/4"
- Sturdy 12 gauge steel welded construction with black powder finish
- 1-1/2" NPT suction port and 3/4" NPT return port
- 3/8" diameter mounting flange holes measure 19" x 7-1/4" center to center
- Color: black
Hydraulic Reservoir 5-Gallon FTF-05GOR
SKU 31501057 Field Tuff’s 10-Gallon Hydraulic Reservoir has a capacity of 10 gallons – providing a secure holding tank for hydraulic fluid. This reservoir has a 1 ½” NPT suction port, a ¾” NPT return port, and a ¾” NPT drain port. It features a 150-micron filter to prevent oil contamination, which will lengthen the life of your equipment. This reservoir is constructed of 14-gauge welded steel with a durable, powder-coat finish for a reservoir that is long-lasting and tough. Field Tuff’s Hydraulic Reservoir even contains an inlet port with a breather cap. You can easily monitor fluid levels and temperatures with the sight level fluid gauge and the thermometer to ensure that your hydraulic fluids stay in their ideal state. Field Tuff’s 10 Gallon Hydraulic Reservoir measures 19. 9” x 11. 7” x 10. 3”, making it the ideal size. This reservoir is great for a wide variety of mobile hydraulic applications, including a log splitter. 1 year limited manufacturer’s parts .More
Field Tuff FTF-05GOR 5-Gallon Hydraulic Reservoir, Black
200 ratings Write a review
This product is not Fulfilled by Ubuy and can take minimum 10 days in delivery. We might cancel the product from the order and refund you if any issue arise with the delivery of this product.
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- Capacity of tank: 5 gallons; Port Sizes: suction Port 1 1/2" NPT, return Port 3/4" NPT, and drain Port 3/4" NPT
- Contains an inlet Port with breather cap; features a 150-micron filter, helping to lengthening the life of your equipment
- Constructed of 14-gauge welded Steel with a durable, powder-coat finish; includes a mounting flange on both ends for secure and easy transportation
- Provides a secure holding tank for hydraulic fluid; measures 19.9" x 8.75" x 8.25" overall
|Product Dimensions||19.9 x 8.75 x 8.25 inches (50.5 x 22.2 x 21 cm)|
|Item Weight||17 pounds (7.65 kg)|
|Item model number||FTF-05GOR|
Field Tuff 5 gallon hydraulic reservoir has a capacity of 5 gallon. This reservoir has a 1 1/2" NPT suction port, a 3/4" NPT return port, & a 3/4" NPT drain port. It also has an inlet port with a Breather cap. It features a 150-micron filter, extending the life of your equipment. The hydraulic reservoir is constructed of 14 Gauge welded steel with a durable, powder-coat finish to give you a long-lasting product. The included mounting flange on both ends allows for secure & easy transportation for the reservoir. This Field Tuff product provides a secure holding tank for hydraulic fluid. The reservoir measures 19.9" x 8.75" x 8.25" overall & can be used for a wide variety of applications including a log splitter & other mobile applications. 1 year limited manufacturer's parts warranty.
Customer Questions & Answers
- No question and answer found
0 customers ratings
- 5 Star 0%
- 4 Star 0%
- 3 Star 0%
- 2 Star 0%
- 1 Star 0%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
- No customer reviews found
Write Your Own Reviews
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
5 Gallon Hydraulic Reservoir / Tank Surplus Center
Brand new, superior quality hydraulic reservoir. Constructed of 12 gauge, black powder-coated steel. 3/4" NPT fill port on top of reservoir with plastic thread-in breather. Integral mounting foot on each end. Drain port sealed with removable steel plug. Select a reservoir with capacity at least equal to pump flow GPM (e.g. 5 gallon reservoir capacity minimum for system with 5 GPM pump). Made in USA.
- Capacity 5 gallons
1-1/4" NPT x one
3/4" NPT x two
- Mount 4 bolts 15-1/2" x 11-1/4" C/C
- Mounting Holes 3/8" dia.
- Tank Size W/O Feet Or Breather
14-1/4" x 12-1/2" x 8-5/8"
- Tank Height To Filler Cap Top 10-1/8"
- Foot-Print 16-3/4" x 12-1/2"
- Shpg. 31 lbs.
Showing Questions of 2
Is the inside powder coated as well or raw steel?
A: The inside is raw steel.
Date Submitted: 09/12/2018
Regarding the 5 gallon hydraulic reservoir..does this unit have internal baffles? Any drawing showing the arrangement of baffles? Thanks, Stuart Miller 5/12/16
A: This tank has no baffling inside.
Date Submitted: 05/12/2016
Reservoir tank 5 gallon hydraulic
.Top 10 Hydraulic Tanks Reservoirs to buy in USA 2021 - Price \u0026 Review
You will also like: