Need to iron a shirt but don’t have time? Hang it up in the bathroom while you shower and the steam combined with the heat will cause the wrinkles to come out.
If you’ve just met someone but you forget their name simply ask them what their name is. When they tell you, say “no, I meant your last name.” This way you don’t seem rude while being reminded of what their name is.
Want a cold beer but don’t want to wait? Take a wet paper towel and wrap it around the can or bottle. Place the beer upright in the freezer and it will be nicely chilled within two minutes.
Want to get more gasoline for your buck? Fill up your tank when it’s cold out. This is easy during the winter, but during warmer months, try to fill it up only at night. During the day gasoline expands due to the heat, so you’re not getting as much as you pay for.
Here’s a nice rule and it will serve you well when eating out, especially on a date. If you can’t afford to tip at least 20%, you can’t afford to go out.
Hate bad hair days, especially when it’s humid because your hair is so frizzy? Squeeze some lemon in to your shampoo bottle, the acidity will cause your hair to be less frizzy.
If you are ever worried about a cab driver scamming you by taking a longer route, put the destination in the GPS on your phone, this way it’s impossible for him to screw you over.
If you’re trying to lose weight, don’t fast. When you skip meals your body actually holds on to fat longer as it doesn’t know when it will be getting its next calorie boost, thus making it harder to burn calories from fat.
Statistically, airplane tickets are cheapest around 50 days before the flight. The second cheapest is the day of the flight because the airline is pressed to fill seats.
Drinking cold water on an empty stomach can greatly increase your metabolism. Your body has to work harder to warm the water up for digestion.
A high five is a common gesture people use as a greeting or in a celebratory way, but we’re definitely not used to seeing animals do it. This cute Pomeranian named Chewie is an expert in raising his paw for a high five.
Chewie’s Instagram page is full of photos of him raising a paw in a typical high-five manner. What’s even cuter is that we get to see him in various situations and outfits, always with his signature move a high five.
Scroll down to check out some of our favorite photos of Chewie. If you want to see more, make sure to follow him on Instagram — he’s quickly approaching k followers!
Jovana ASours: https://ourfunnylittlesite.com/adorable-pomeranian-chewie-gives-high-fives/
- Purdue masters programs
- Gtl infra stock price
- Fr james searby
- 50 harry potter memes
- Chewbacca dog costume
Puppy High Five Meme Generator
What is the Meme Generator?
It's a free online image maker that lets you add custom resizable text, images, and much more to templates. People often use the generator to customize established memes, such as those found in Imgflip's collection of Meme Templates. However, you can also upload your own templates or start from scratch with empty templates.
How to make a meme
- Choose a template. You can use one of the popular templates, search through more than 1 million user-uploaded templates using the search input, or hit "Upload new template" to upload your own template from your device or from a url. For designing from scratch, try searching "empty" or "blank" templates.
- Add customizations. Add text, images, stickers, drawings, and spacing using the buttons beside your meme canvas.
- Create and share. Hit "Generate Meme" and then choose how to share and save your meme. You can share to social apps or through your phone, or share a link, or download to your device. You can also share with one of Imgflip's many meme communities.
How can I customize my meme?
- You can move and resize the text boxes by dragging them around. If you're on a mobile device, you may have to first check "enable drag/drop" in the More Options section.
- You can customize the font color and outline color next to where you type your text.
- You can further customize the font in the More Options section, and also add additional text boxes. Imgflip supports all web fonts and Windows/Mac fonts including bold and italic, if they are installed on your device. Any other font on your device can also be used. Note that Android and other mobile operating systems may support fewer fonts unless you install them yourself.
- You can insert popular or custom stickers and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-it sunglasses, speech bubbles, and more. Opacity and resizing are supported.
- You can rotate, flip, and crop any templates you upload.
- You can draw, outline, or scribble on your meme using the panel just above the meme preview image.
- You can create "meme chains" of multiple images stacked vertically by adding new images with the "below current image" setting.
- You can remove our subtle imgflip.com watermark (as well as remove ads and supercharge your image creation abilities) using Imgflip Pro or .
Can I use the generator for more than just memes?
Yes! The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. By uploading custom images and using all the customizations, you can design many creative works including posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics.
Can I make animated or video memes?
Yes! Animated meme templates will show up when you search in the Meme Generator above (try "party parrot"). If you don't find the meme you want, browse all the GIF Templates or upload and save your own animated template using the GIF Maker.
Do you have a wacky AI that can write memes for me?
Funny you ask. Why yes, we do. Here you go: imgflip.com/ai-meme (warning, may contain vulgarity)
Meme dog high five
.CUTE Dog High Five like a boss - Funny Pets Videos
You will also like:
- Reviews on kia soul
- Weather geneva ohio
- Hooters specials
- Under door seal
- Subaru power steering o ring
- Nanny agencies baltimore
- Blg minneapolis