- This listing has been temporarily removed from our directory. Either it is on hiatus, or we can't find information about it, but we are still trying.
For the love of all that is good and moisture wicking...
ALWAYS visit the race's website for the most complete and accurate race information.
- Last Updated in our Directory
- Last checked by a snack-eating human.
- Temporarily Removed from our DirectoryConfirming Web Page is MissingOur primary link for this listing is offline, expired, under construction, hacked by angry gophers or abuducted by aliens. We hope it comes back soon.
Updates, Options, Corrections, or Problems
- A Saved Race is one that has been added to your personal directory. You can organized races in lists, and add comments for your own personal reminders and information.
- You must Create an Account and Log In to save races to your own personal directory.
- Learn more about Saved Races
© 2021 - USA.run
Spectacle Island 5K run
Enjoy panoramic views of Boston Harbor and the city skyline from this historic island. Race day festivities feature a 5K Race, a half-mile Kids Fun Run, picnic lunch for participants, music, a beer ticket, and kids’ activities.
All proceeds from the Spectacle Island 5k will help support free and equitable access to Boston Harbor and Islands, and help improve lives of 40,000 youth and their families.
When registering, select "join a team" and select BARPCV to run with the BARPCV team!
8:15 am – Ferry departs Hingham Shipyard Marina
8:30 am – Ferry departs Long Wharf
Registration and Baggage Check Open (Participants may pick up
registration materials upon arrival at the Island. Baggage Check available
for 5K participants only.)
9:30 am– Pre-race warm-up and stretch (on the promenade)
9:30 am – Kids Activities at Visitor Center until 1:00 pm
10:00 am – 5K Race
11:15 am – “Race to the Saddle” Kids Fun Run start (Half-mile fun run for children
11:15 am – Yoga class on the pier
11:30 am – 5K Award Ceremony
11:00 am – 1:00 pm Picnic Lunch (near Visitor Center)
12:00 pm – Ferry departs for Boston
(additional ferries depart at 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm)
12:30 pm – Ferry departs for Hingham
12:30 pm – Baggage Check Closes
POSTPONED - 10 Annual Spectacle Island 5K
- 10.02.2021 @ 08:30 AM
- Boston, Massachusetts
The event administrator has closed online registration for this event.
Upon acceptance of my entry, I, for myself, my heirs and assigns, hereby release National Park Service, State of Massachusetts Dept. of Conservation and Recreation, Boston Harbor Now, City of Boston, USATF, and sponsors, officials and individuals associated with the Spectacle Island 5K Race, and Kids Fun Run from any and all liability arising from illness, injury or death I may suffer as a result of my participation in this event. I attest that I am physically fit and have sufficiently trained for this event and am aware that my participation could, in some circumstances, result in physical injury. I will not bring strollers, skateboards, bicycles, scooters, inline skates or dogs onto the course, per USATF regulations. I give permission for free use of my name and likeness in any broadcast, telecast, photographs or written account of these events. I also understand that the entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. SecureFee™ Registration Cancellation Insurance is offered in most states. If purchased, your registration may be covered for one of the covered reasons stated in the policy.
Island 5k spectacle
.Spectacle Island 5k 2016
- White horse framed art
- Fish report cabo san lucas
- Pixel battery replacement
- Geo matt cushion
- Hoshi wonwoo
- 5 dollar picture
- Fence extension kit
- Amazon fortress
- Www arrl
- Kodak portra 100
- Dj songs video
- 2b2t shops
- Ktm 500 exc forum