Home Inspector jobs in Ohio
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Sort by: relevance - date
Page 1 of 76 jobs
Professional Home Inspector
Erie Inspection Service, Inc.
newTake Exterior Photos of Home - Insurance Property Inspector...
Pillar to Post The Schray Team
newInsurance Inspector - Residential Properties
newNew Home Building Construction Quality Inspector (Part-Time)
Construction Estimator/Inspector Sales
Columbus, OH 43235
PT Home Inspection Instructor
ATTENTION: HOME INSPECTORS
Attention: Home Inspectors & Licensed Realtors
State Certified Housing Inspector
City of East Cleveland
East Cleveland, OH 44112
newTwinsburg – Part-Time Building Inspector
Be the first to see new Home Inspector jobs in Ohio
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
All customers are encouraged to register with our new Customer Access Portal (CAP) to schedule inspections, apply for permits (coming soon) and update business licenses.
Important Information When Scheduling Through CAP
- All sub-trade inspections - electrical, mechanical, plumbing and fuel-gas - are scheduled under the project’s building permit. Please go into the building permit to find and schedule sub-trade inspections.
- All stand-alone trade permit inspections - electrical, mechanical, plumbing and fuel-gas - are scheduled within the trade permit.
Requirements Before Inspections Can Occur
- The address and permit placard must be posted and visible from the road or street and the placard accessible to the inspector.
- Plans stamped as "Field Copy" and any updates from the Building Inspections Office are to be on site for all inspections. The plans shall remain on the job site throughout the remainder of the job.
- Toilet facilities (within 300 feet of the job site) shall be available.
- Silt fencing for erosion control must be in place prior to clearing or grading.
- Gravel entry or paved access to the site.
Requesting an Inspection
Inspections can only be scheduled through the Building Department for permits issued before August 14, 2017.
The City of Charleston will schedule inspections as they are received throughout the day.
- Requests made before noon (Noon) will be scheduled one business day out. Example: Request taken at 11 a.m. on Monday - Inspection scheduled for Tuesday.
- Requests received after noon (Noon) will be scheduled two business days out. Example: Request taken at 3 p.m. on Monday - Inspection scheduled for Wednesday.
Please note all inspections are performed Monday through Friday, except City designated holidays.
Assistance with Inspections
- Email Inspections
- Phone: 843-724-7441 (Please note, inspection requests will not be accepted via phone call and/or voicemail)
Contact Your Inspector
The preferred method is texting.
- Ktuner software update
- Todoroki mha
- High pressure bathroom faucet
- Dragon ball shenron
- Insomnia delivery range
It's time for #LocalLoveSunday! Let us help you figure out your #WhoNotHow so that you can make your To-Do list: Done!
Based out of Columbus, Ohio, 614 Garage Door is the #1 garage door specialist in the area with qualified experts to repair or replace any garage door. Available 24/7, 365 days per year, we offer inspection, repair, and maintenance of your garage door system to ensure safe and proper functionality. Whether you own a small home or a large business, you can trust our professional team to provide quality products, excellent workmanship, and appointment times that work around your schedule.
Columbus Ohio Home Inspectors
As one of central Ohio’s top rated home inspection companies we serve every day to educate our clients about their new home purchase. From plumbing to roofs, electrical HVAC and the dreaded crawlspace we have seen it all.
We operate with a team of inspectors to ensure that we can schedule you quickly and perform a thorough inspection with the highest level of professionalism available.
We’ve performed thousands of inspections in central Ohio. All of our inspectors are trained by a Certified Master Inspector and are InterNachi certified. When a Cap City Inspector enters your new home you are dealing with one of the best trained inspectors in Ohio.
From the first phone call you will realize that Home inspections are not our part time, weekend or 2nd job on the side. Every member of our team is full time and dedicates every hour of their work day to providing the best service possible to our clients.
Columbus deserves the best and that’s what we strive for every day.
City home inspection cap
.What to Expect in a Home Inspection
- Gigabyte driver installer
- Play.popularmmos world.com
- Indian song audio
- Rb mix 2018
- Kpop rumors twitter
- Zelda dungeon 4 map
- Super bee sign
- Fishing heat transfers
- Youtube silver spoons
- Klx140g graphics kit